Thursday 29 December 2011

December is full of good things

Well, there goes the goal that I figured would be the hardest to obtain. My running goal is complete and I couldn’t be happier. I finished it far ahead of schedule which impressed me and this gives me time now to focus on my other goals for this month. 

·          Weigh 190 lbs ( December 21st I weighed 190.8 lbs)
·          Run 5 miles (obtained December 28th)
·          Style my hair 5 times (did this more than 5 times this month)
·          Learn to French braid (I got this)
·          Body By Vi for 2 solid weeks (I came so close, next month I will try harder)
·          200 seconds of plank per week ( missed one week Dec 11-17)
·          Snail mail (did that before Christmas)
·          Read 2 novels ( still on novel 1 and I do plan to finish this goal in time)
·          15 P90x workouts (I didn’t even come close to this. I think it was too high for starters)

For my first month of goals, I think I am doing great. I didn’t think I would scratch much off my list but I actually did! I can’t wait to work on next month’s list. Maybe I will create it today and post it, if I am happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment