Thursday 19 January 2012

A Day Late...


               It is day 18 and I am finally seeing some results. Last night as I was putting dishes in the cupboard I noticed it, my arms have some definition. Not like rock-hard-monster arms or anything, but the start of non-flabby arms! I couldn’t believe it. I mean, I have been waiting and waiting to see something but I haven’t been pushing hard every day so I didn’t think I would see something so soon, and I haven’t been eating clean either. I have a treat basically every day and I can’t seem to kick it. Obviously I am doing something right. I thank the shakes for keeping my portions controlled throughout the day, and the exercises I have been doing their part to tone/buff me up. This is definitely going to be the push to start me at cutting back on treats that I am putting into my body. I want to be able to see more results, and soon!

               I am at the end of week two in my course and Thomas leave for PEI tomorrow. Tonight I will have to leave schoolwork on the back burner so I can celebrate his birthday with him. Friday will be hardcore study time, during the evening/night (I promise myself this). It will be so weird to have the apartment to myself. I haven’t done this before up in Iqaluit, which makes me nervous but it will fly by and everything will be fine. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment