Thursday 19 January 2012

Thomas left...on a jet plane


Yesterday was Tom’s big day (Birthday). He came home from work kind-of late but we made the best of it. I made bruchetta (it was his supper request) and some epicure dip to go with nachos. We were so full and couldn’t finish all of the food. Most of the evening was spent getting ready for his trip to PEI though, no cuddles. It will be so weird to not have him puttering around the apartment for 10 days. I am just going to have to keep myself super busy with classes, catch up to where I should be anyway, and workout like a psycho. I kind of want to look different by the time he flies back up here. More definition in my arms, nothing drastic since it is only 10 days.

Well, I just dropped Thomas off at the airport. We hugged, and I forced myself not to be sooky. It was so hard to not cry when I had to say bye bye I had a scratchy voice from holding in the wimpers. I am such a baby. I was really hoping I wouldn’t be like this when he left. Darnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment