Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy New Year! New Goals

January 3rd came far too quickly. I had a really good break from work, even though we didn’t do a very much. We went to see the fireworks to ring in the New Year. I have never witnessed fireworks so beautiful in my life. They had them going off in three locations, and we could see each and every show. They went for 25 minutes, which shocked me; back home we would get 10 minutes if we were lucky. They made me glad to be in Iqaluit for a half hour of my life. It was nice.
Other then the fireworks show, we didn’t do a whole lot for break. Christmas was quiet as well, and that is how I like it. I am not a big fan of visiting people; I like to keep to myself. I might see nerdy for being like that but who really likes going out with people that are fake? And people that don’t have the same interests as you? I just don’t see any sense in putting myself through that torture.
                        Now to focus on my goals for January, I have a lot of them.

Goals (these are to be completed by January 31st at midnight)


·          365 miles/365 days – Run 31 miles in total this month (2.5/31 finished already)
·          2 WiiFit Plus workout
·          1 kettle ball workout (DVD)
·          1 Women’s Health Abs Diet workout
·           3 P90x workouts
·          200 seconds of plank per week
·          Faithfully (2 shakes per day) stick to the Body By Vi for two solid weeks
·          Weigh 189 lbs
·          Take my medication as recommended by my doctor
·          Snail mail to a friend
·          Read two novels (read one yesterday ½ finished)
·          Stay on top of my Microeconomics course
·          Stay on top of Intro to Accounting course

I’m really excited to start on these goals. I make weekly goals as well and I am trying to decide whether I should post them as well. I know break’s goals were pretty intense to finish. I did a lot of them though.

Here is my goal list for January 3rd – 8th 2012


·          1 WiiFit workout
·          1 P90x workout (abs ripper)
·          1 Kettle Ball workout
·          1 Women’s Health Abs Diet workout
·          Run on treadmill - 8 miles
·          200 planks
·          25 jumping jacks
·          Stick to 1 shake a day (at least)
·          Skim over my Microeconomics textbook
·          Skim over Introduction to Accounting textbook
·          Update music on iPod

·          REMEMBER TO DRINK WATER
·          REMEMBER DRINK GREEN TEA

   It will be tough, but I am really enjoying the challenges I am putting myself through. The last two I write out each day and if I did drink one cup of tea that day, I get to scratch it off. Same goes for water, when I drink enough, I scratch it off for that day. It is a really good feeling to see your goals being stroked out. A feeling of accomplishment 


No comments:

Post a Comment