Thursday 5 January 2012

Ain't it Funny

I find it so funny how I have changed. Looking at it day to day it doesn’t feel/look like I have changed much but I truly have. I use to hate having anything planned; I lived for things that happened spontaneously. Now, I can’t function without planning things out. It might seem “unfun” of me to plan everything out but it does help me achieve everything I want. Like taking my weekly goal schedule for example. Leaving that up to probability would end up me at the end of the week wishing I had gotten off my bum a little more often to try and workout. Now that I have it down in writing and for all to see I am getting these completed. There is no hiding anymore; everything is out on the line for all to see.
I can only hope I can get through my course with this gusto as well. I really want to kick school in the ass and pown it!

No comments:

Post a Comment