Thursday 26 January 2012

I'm Like A Brand New Chick

ARIES:  Keep a low profile and take care of business. It's important to clean up loose ends so you can assess your situation and move forward with an open mind and a set goal. Don't let emotions interfere with what needs to be done. 3 stars

That sounds about spot-on for me today.
    Today I e-mailed my professor about my Microeconomics and I came in early to work on it. I felt that I was falling behind and studying at home had far too many distractions. It worked yesterday when I worked on my Accounting course, and it worked pretty well this morning with my Microeconomics. I am a little behind where I want to be but I can easily catch up tonight. The water will be shut off in my apartment from 7-10pm tonight, so I might stay at work to get my studying done and then come home and relax after a mini workout. I plan on sticking around work for a good two hours, anything after that I doubt I would absorb.
                I am finally losing weight again. I know it’s sad to say but I am finally really trying to do it and it is working. I workout in the evenings and I take a shake for breakfast, a meal at lunch, and a shake for supper, and a protein shake after my work-out. I do have a few little snacks to hold me over in-between meals, only if I feel I need them. I feel really good about myself lately. Upbeat, happy, full of ambition, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment