Tuesday 24 January 2012

Yet again, a day late... school will be the death of me

           It has been one very busy weekend. You wouldn’t think with me being all alone in the apartment but I haven’t had a chance to just sit still (blogging does not count as me time). I have my midterm coming up shortly, which happens to be a lot sooner than I anticipated. The exam is scheduled for week 7 which falls on February 16-23rd. The exam would/will be during the weekend so I will have to see what times they have available and book that weekend off from NorthMart! 

It’s safe to say that I did fall off the wagon this weekend. If you follow my other blog, I post what I take in and what exercise I do get in, this weekend was terrible. I got a “talkin’ to” from Thomas and he gave me some inspiration/motivation/push to get back into my groove, and it was much needed. I felt great after running last night. It was only 1.17 miles, but it was better then what I thought I would be having last night. Oh, and I did do the push-ups that I told myself I was going to try and do! Very proud of that accomplishment, even though I didn’t do very many… everyone starts somewhere!

I find my goals a lot easier to work on during the week. It could be because of how regular my job is and how I am able to plan around it, or bring snacks with me to work. I can even bring my Vi-shakes to work if I am running late. Not with the weekend job though, that would just look weird plus I would get the same question about 50 times, seriously.
New week, which means new goals have to be made up. I will be making a much smaller list for this week since I have to start focusing much more of my down time on homework. I start my Introduction to Accounting course on Wednesday and I am not even prepared for it. I don’t even know the building it’s held in. 

I am slowly falling apart and it hasn’t even been a week since Thomas has been gone. I miss him so much! I am glad I am missing him and it isn’t me sitting here having a party while he is gone. Everything I go to do I have to catch myself because he isn’t right there to show him. I am even saving up the papers from my calendar to show him because I don’t want him to miss them. They’re comical, and they’re about cats. Last night I don’t know how he lived up here while I was home, and he did it for months at a time. I have the cats at least so I can cuddle with them and tell them about my day. I miss him sooo much. Frig!

No comments:

Post a Comment