Friday 17 February 2012

Me Time Again

Midterms are written, blood work is finally done, study time can be put on back burner, and work out time can be put back on the front line again. I am sooo glad to have all of that behind me. It has been a tiring few weeks but here I am. I've made it through, and I am hoping that all of that hard work pays off and I get a pass in both midterms, and the blood work comes back with a positive note and I can lower my medication dosages.

I have to say, I feel really good this evening. I accomplished a lot of things lately that I thought I would have either never have done, or just half-assed my way through it/them. I didn't get to work out very much during this time, and I did eat A LOT of junk food (hey! I was studying, it helps) so you would think I would be up another 10 pounds from lack of caring in that category but I had a little helper up my sleeve keeping my weight in check. Body by Vi! I ate like a pig for one meal when I felt I needed junk food and had my two shakes for the other two meals. It worked for me when I really needed it!

Well, I am going to hop on the treadmill now. I can't do a DVD just yet since I got the blood work today and I am the worlds biggest baby when it comes to needles now. haha

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment