Tuesday 25 September 2012

Lazy Girl

Last night I didn't workout, nor did I get my Bootycall in. I cleaned up the apartment and got it ready for this morning so my morning would be a breeze and I could get a Bootycall in but I didn't get out of bed till 7am. I was just too sleepy to get up. It probably didn't help that I stayed up till 11pm last night either. I was putting an order together for my Fiance so he could pick up the ingredients I need for the Tone It Up plan. I can't get alot of the items here in town because we only have two grocery stores and no specialty stores for organic, no GNC, no nothing. Look up Iqaluit, we seriously have nothing up here. So isolated... He is down in Ottawa for a few days for eye surgery so he doesn't mind picking them up. Love him :)

I have ordered some groceries September 1 but I only received a portion of the order yesterday and the box was completely smashed. The apple cider vinegar was destroyed and went all throughout the box and what a smell. The Zico coconut water is terrible now. I don't know what I'm going to do about getting more ingredients when I run out...

No comments:

Post a Comment