Thursday 13 September 2012

September 12th Post. Amazing Day


Today was a pretty good day. I had a “skinny” day so I pulled a sweater out of my closet that didn’t fit me and still had tags on it and BOOM, IT FIT ME. I was so excited! I wore it to work and felt pretty awesome. When I put my jeans on this morning and my belt, the belt was loose so now I’m on hole three instead of two!! I might be down only a few pounds according to the scale, but I think I’ve lost more and just gained muscle. Either way, I feel freakin’ great!

Hmm, school is going pretty well. I finished my first assignment on Sunday night and will be submitting tonight and I think I have two more assignments then I am done of the first Module. If I finish by Sunday, I will be right on track! I am allowing myself 1.5 weeks per Module so I can have the last two weeks in December off before starting Biology. The first experiment was pretty easy, and so was the assignment. I just hope I didn’t misjudge, but I think I did fine.

Other news…. I still haven’t picked a wedding date. I put that on hold even though it was one of my September goals. I can’t seem to stick to healthy eating so I have a challenge set for myself. I have to be 185 pounds before I am allowed to do any wedding planning whatsoever. Not a thing; no colors, dress, dates, nothing. I have a while to go so I think once I get there I won’t give into treating and bad foods as much. I don’t want to try on dresses till I lose weight either. I really don’t want to try a dress on and think that it could look better if I was smaller. I want to try a dress on and be “damn, I am HOT”. Seriously though, I need to have something pushing e to stop giving into Friday and Saturday treating. I do it every single weekend. Sunday is usually a good day for me because I have a “food hangover” and I end up needing to eat well because I am sick from the bad meals. I really hope it will work. Actually no, I know this will work. It has too!

No comments:

Post a Comment