Thursday 5 January 2012

Nervous Lady

     I'm kind of nervous. I had a doctor appointment today and my doctor wants me to get blood work done to see if I need to be taking more/less medication for my Epilepsy. Along with that I had some bumps checked on my head and had to schedule another appointment to have them removed. As long as they don't have to remove any hair or I don't have to see any of my own blood, I will be fine. It will be a relief to have them gone too. I have been so worried they were worse so he is going to send them away for testing to be 100% sure. I'll be getting stitches in my head...scary.

     My course started today, and I checked it out, found out it is read over Chapter 1 & 2 and do problems for those chapters in my study guide. It doesn't sound that bad yet, but I haven't started anything yet. I just finished a run, I will read after a shower and giving Thomas his hair cut he's been wanting for a while now. So much happening in 2012 and it's only the 5th!


No comments:

Post a Comment