Tuesday 10 January 2012

Almost at the halfway point


Goals (these are to be completed by January 15th at midnight)

·        1 WiiFit workout
·        1 P90x workout
·        1 Kettle Ball workout
·        2 Women’s Health Abs Diet workout (0/2)
·        Run on treadmill – 1.11/7 miles
·        210 planks 74/210
·        33 Jumping Jacks
·        Stick to 1 shake a day (2/7)
·        2 shakes per 1 day this week
·        Stick to supper planner that I have made (1/7)
·        Read Chapter 1 & 2 in Microeconomics and complete study guide Chapter 1 & 2

As you can see, I have completed a few already (and I am on week 2 of Body by Vi shakes!). I started this last night but didn’t have time to go on the computer and blog. Reading chapter 1 & 2 in my course took up a good majority of my evening. The evening overall was quite productive; Thomas and I cooked chicken parmesan that was the best I have had yet, with baked potatoes, read over my two chapters that were due for my first two weeks of my course, ran on the treadmill for 1.03 miles, and did 1 minute 14 seconds of plank. It is only the 10th and I have had so much change in my life and I love the feeling. I have had my ups and downs already but I am having far more ups, and I think that is what is pushing me through this month. I am promising myself I will not be part of the burnouts that will be giving up their resolutions soon; I will stick to everything I want to have, and I will work extra hard to get there.
Other then my working out and school, nothing huge has happened in my life. I will be going for blood work sometime this week (NERVOUS). I am going to have to get myself doing something exciting so I have more to blog about. I know one thing I want to do soon! I want to go out and take pictures of Iqaluit. I don’t have much from the town; most is from out mudding outside of town. As soon and the sun starts sticking around after 5pm I will do that for sure. I know Thomas wants to do it too…

“Good intentions are not good enough. Ultimately we are measured by our actions” A quote I found on the page Tone It Up on Facebook. I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment