Tuesday 10 January 2012

Mondays...


Let’s just say, I have had a busy week. I accomplished almost all of my goals I created for week 1. I didn’t fit my economics skimming in but this week I will get that done tonight so it is out of my way and I can focus on homework, work outs, and goals. Last night was seriously hardcore workout time. I had a little over 2 miles to run and 2 work-out DVD’s to complete. Yes, I did complete them all and planned to read over my microeconomics but I found that I couldn’t get into bed because I forgot to put my clothes away. That brought me to 12 o’clock and I didn’t want to start Monday off groggy at work, so reading took a back burner. I really hope I can get a lot covered tonight because I want to work out again; last night felt amazing!
I am finding it so hard to not indulge in snack foods, sweets, chocolate, things like that. Over the weekend (including Friday night) I had far too much. I was even full after my ice cream, yet I went back for Mexican Pizza anyway. I just really love my extras and I should realize that they do nothing good for my body, but they taste so good. They’re so much quicker to make too. WHY!!??!!
                                                                   
Work wasn’t too bad over the weekend. The store wasn’t overly busy but it was busy enough to keep me from reading anything in my book. I really want to finish my second novel for this month so I can scratch another thing off of my list. I love scratching things off, it feels soooo good!
Other then working this weekend, I didn’t do anything social. I am realizing now, (and after reading this in a magazine) that I should be doing a lot more social activities. Not doing so is as bad on your health as smoking 15 cigarettes! I don’t understand how this is true and I think I want to look into this more since that seems a bit extreme, but I can see how it could have harmful effects on some people.  It has been a really long time since I have sat down and just hung out with a friend of mine. I just find that when I am living here, I am not as fun, I am not me, and I don’t enjoy things as much as I would when I am back home. This place sucks the life out of me

No comments:

Post a Comment