Friday 13 January 2012

A Day Late


        It is cold out there, -48 with the wind-chill. I walked out to go to work and it sucked my breath away even though I buried my face in my jacket. I don’t understand how the sled dogs make it out there in this cold, through these cold months. Yes, they have a thick coat but the poor creatures don’t get a break from it. They’re out in it 24/7 with no shelter. Some have a “doghouse” but by this time of year, they are filled in with snow and the dogs can’t use them anymore. I just feel so bad for them, out there and so exposed.

            There has been a great deal of crap thrown at my boyfriend and me. Mostly office crap though; things I can’t really blog about. The crap that has been thrown at me looks like it might turn into something workable. Thomas’ crap however, it is just getting muckier.

No comments:

Post a Comment