Monday 13 August 2012

August 13th 2012


     First things first.. I’M ENGAGED!!  So freaking exciting, I still can’t believe it. It’s been almost a full month and I’m still in that “OMG I’m engaged” mode. I haven’t picked a date, dress, decided on what style of wedding I want, anything really. I’m fine with that, but I will have to pick soon.

     Secondly, I’ve been back to Iqaluit for a week now from my six-week-long vacation in my hometown back in Prince Edward Island. It was seriously, amazing. I wish I didn’t have to leave; I could have stayed forever. Being home for six weeks really reset my feelings and snapped me out of this “fairy-tale” lifestyle I was living here. My fiancé and I are going to cut out junk-spending here since we have what we need for clothing and the essentials, only buy groceries from Ottawa, and penny-pinch so we can create an exit plan. Mine is next Fall, if I am accepted to a school I plan on applying at this winter, he will leave once everything falls perfectly into place.                    I’m excited! I just hope that he will be able to find a job he wants when he moves back home. There just seems to be nothing left on PEI.

     Last but not least, I’m happy. I really and truly am happy again. It’s been so long since I’ve been actually able to say that. I’ve noticed how I have a positive outlook on a lot of things. I’ve gained weight but it isn’t bothering me. I’m back on Body By Vi, 2 shakes daily and working out almost every day, and having a cup of green tea daily. I’m slowing losing weight and I’m doing things I enjoy! Things for me! and I couldn’t be happier. I finished the Hunger Games trilogy over the weekend and wow, what an amazing series. It was sad to finish but nice to have another series under my belt. - I love reading in case you couldn’t tell – I have a few books to choose from for my next read. Right now I have my wedding planner book out to go through, but… I don’t think I’m ready for that just yet. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment