Sunday 26 August 2012

Final Day Off

Today is my final day off and I've spent half of it cleaning the apartment and organizing things so I don't go insane while school starts. I even have a few things boxed up to sent to PEI because I want to slowly get rid of things here that we would use, putting us a little closer to moving home. I'm excited to be starting orientation course(updating) tomorrow after work. It should be pretty easy since I did this last year before taking Core Math. I have to take it again because I changed my course dates and in order to take Chemistry, I have to update the dates. Pretty lame, since it has nothing to do with my learning capabilities, just fixing the dates. Maybe it will get me into the "study/school" mode and I will be ready for Chemistry a little better. I took Chemistry in 2008 and failed it (summer course). I didn't study and didn't have the drive I have now. I just hope that taking it online won't make it difficult.

When I finish Chemistry, I will be taking Biology!! I wanted to take it in September but the course was full. They promised me a seat in January's course so I get to take it then. It's an online course as well. Soooo many good things are happening! I don't even care about being insanely broke right now. All I care about is getting an education. Once I can have Chem, and Biology under my belt, I will be ready for Vet course-load next September (god I hope I'm accepted). I won't ever have to think back and wish I had a better education because I will have a core foundation, FINALLY!! That has bothered me so much since I first started upgrading/University/Colleges. I will be the same as everyone else soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment